1. Remember - Sometimes we take for granet some of the best things in life. Sure we all have problems; Money, self confidence, women, etc... but I personally need to remind myself more often How lucky I am to have such a great group of family and friends around me. Remind myself everyday how lucky I am to have the family and friends I have.
2. Take a real vacation - Every year I take a week of vacation and do nothing. I should visit somewhere across the pond or head to Vegas, even it is on my own.
3. Make More Money / Manage what I have better - I am horrible with money and definitely need to spend wiser as well as come up with a way to make more money.
4. Volunteer my time - I would like to find a charity that I can volunteer some time to. While I am not full of free time I think it would be great to do.
1. Write more blog posts - I enjoy helping others and find a real satisfaction when someone tells me that I helped them through a problem. Sometimes I write for me but most of the time I really hope that I can help someone out there with the same problem. I started slacking towards the end of the year but plan to keep the pace this year.
2. Attend a conference - I have never been to a conference and I think it would be really great to attend a conference like CFUnited or CFObjective.
3. Contribute to the community - In the form of open source projects. I always say I am going to do this but I am going to start this as soon as possible. I enjoy health and fitness so possibly an application in that area.
Health and Fitness
1. Reduce Body Fat from x to x - I am not sure what my body fat is at the moment so I will update this goal later. I can not really say that I want to drop 15lbs because I lift a lot so thats not where my goal should be.
2. Run More - I love to run, not a big fan of the treadmill though. I guess nobody loves the treadmill but I still use it 3 times a week during the winter. I got a new iPod for Christmas that will support the nike+. I am going to get that come summer so I can be more productive in tracking my running progress.
3. Get Stronger - After working out for the last 2 years I have finally learned something. There is a big difference in being able to lift more weights and getting stronger. Most guys go to gym and bench or curl. While this is better than nothing there are many advantages to mixing up workouts with different exercises.