Went to bed at a decent time last night so I could be up and ready for today's 10:00 conditioning workout. I am glad I did because this was one of the hardest workouts I have ever done. For most of you this might not be a big deal but it kicked my butt. You can see today's workout in the image below. No matter what we always start with a 400 Meter run. Next is stretching in the upper left. The warm up today was 100 meter run, 10 box jumps, 15 push ups and 25 sit ups. You have to do 3 sets of these all in a row.
The workout today was wall ball loving. The wall balls are those over sized balls that you usually see being thrown up a wall at the gym. This workout was for time so grab your wall ball and get started. Some people were grabbing 20 lbs and being the noobie I decided to go with a 14 lb ball (smart move). I decided to partition the middle workouts because I was not about to do 54 burpees with this 14lb wall ball in row
- 400 meter (1 lap around a track) run carrying your wall ball.
- 18 burpees (chest to ground) pick up wall ball, jump, repeat
- 26 squats throw the wall ball at the 10' mark on the wall
- 36 air squats butt to the wall ball
- repeat previous 3 exercies 3x
- 400 meter run with wall ball